Fairytopia Records #2 - Céu

    Excelent having you here again! I've been asking myself if it would be worth to talk about him right after Hunter. I'll be honest, I wanted to talk about Rainbow, since he was the first to welcome Hunter so softly, BUT he seems to be hiding things, big things. So that's why I'll keep watching him until I find more. Meanwhile, let's talk about that fancypants bunny.

Name: Céu Pink Paradise - original surname: Gross Storm
(just to remind: It's pronounced "Cell")
Age: 16 years old
Kinship: Feline Pink Paradise (adoptive mother)
Species: Climatian
Powers: ????
About him:  He's a sophisticated guy, with manners and etiquette. Has the strange custom of saying a lot the word "dear". Céu is very calm, emotionally controlled (at first) and sometimes can be too sincere with his words. Don't be fooled by that good guy pose. It hides a face much more red than blue. His original surname "Gross Storm" has no relationship with Hunter's family.

    Since the beginning, I find him pretty sus his immediate willing to be the tour guide to show the school. I keep with that thought. Yes, I'll keep like that until the end. Deal with it.   
 
    Anyway, let's go more camly, okay. He had shown himself to be someone that know too well the school. A good guide though. But his sincericide is too harsh too.

    Also, he's not just a pretty face. He's also an inventor. The school with its moving staircase, with no guard-rail, would need some way to prevent any accidents, of course. But what could be a better way to demonstrate that invention, I ask? Showing and explain would be nice. But throw the friend from the stairs is a bit too much, don't you think?
 
    Fortunately, his winged clouds worked pretty well and nobody got hurt.
    
    Despite everything, he have shown being friendly with our beloved cat. He even find him similar with someone... Who could be? Some ex? A relative?    
     
    Well, but he's not just interested on doing all of this for friendship, as much as it looks sometimes. Of course, A wealthy boy surely would need an ally to stay on his side everytime. Being like a bodyguard or just a follower.

    If you think he's scheming something, as I am, it seems like anytime that angelic face will fade out and those fangs can do something. Better Hunter be carefull with him. But I can't interfere in those cases. It only remains to observe a little more.
    But do I belive it's more than enough for today. I already said a lot, but there will be more for sure. That's right. Fairytopia is a world full of wonders and I can't get enough of finding more each time, that I already got prepared to share, so stay alert for the next Fairytopia Records.
    Just to remind you, this page will be updated as the comic goes on.
    We'll se next time to talk about the kind one, Rainbow. I'm really very curious to know what he's hiding...
-Jean


Pics gallery








 

Comentários