Fairytopia records #0 - "Is anyone there?"

Hello: Is anyone there? Ah excellent. If you're seeing this record, it means everything is fine.

I've been watching a world like i've never seen and i needed to share what i discovered about it to somebody.

Ah where are my manners. You might not recognize me, so i'll introduce myself first, of course.

I am Jean, a pleasure. I could establish with a diffrent and magic world thanks to a magical portal. Crazy ain't it? Directly from my house, where I do my researches, i'm watching this fascinating and unique place.

By these records,i'll show more about the places and people from this world.

You already know some of its inhabitants. But i came to bring informations and disscuss a bit of it, with some inside informations

I hope you like whati have to show.

Next time we meet, i'll talk about a very nice pink cat: Hunter

I almost forgot. Hope you don't mind if i get you "magic wand", Samuel ;)


Illustrations by Jean the 8bit nerd(I'm still learning how to draw😅)




Comentários